90 second keto bread. You can enjoy bread while following a Keto lifestyle. Place butter in a microwave-safe mug. Maybe you're following the keto diet or maybe you're just trying to cut back on carbs.
Here's how it works: You whisk an egg with a little coconut or almond flour and add a pinch of salt and. Just keep in mind that for best texture and rise, you'll always want to regrind your golden flaxseed meal in a dry blender or bullet. Oh, and golden flaxseed isn't the same. You can have 90 second keto bread using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 90 second keto bread
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of almond or coconut flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt can leave it out.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of melted butter unsalted Preferred.
- It’s of Optional 2 Tbsp of shredded cheese and 1/2 tsp garlic powder or.
- Prepare of Optional 1/2 tsp cinnamon and 1 tsp swerve sweetener.
It's super easy to make and tastes incredibly toasted in some butter. Even your keto kids will like it! Let me know if y'all make this one and how you like it! Enjoy! xoxo~Nicole New Square GLASS container.
90 second keto bread instructions
- Mix everything in a glass / ceramic Microwave safe bowl or mug. The bowl should measure around 4 inches wide on the bottom preferred round.
- Wisk it all together.
- Place in the microwave for 90 seconds and cover with a paper towel.
- Cool and slice in half.
- Either eat it the way it is or fry it up with some butter.
It contains real ingredients and perfectly replicates the bread that you love and miss. Plus, this bread only contains four ingredients. You won't need to make a special trip to the grocery store. It toasts well and has NO EGGY TASTE! What do you do when you are on the keto diet and get a craving for cheese toasties?