Spicy, salsa baked chicken. This chicken bake is very similar to my salsa verde baked chicken, but with a smokey chipotle. Classic Baked Chicken Spicy Orange Marinated Chicken Baked Salsa Chicken – Perfectly tender and juicy chicken breasts baked on a bed of fresh tomato salsa and topped with melted cheese. How to make baked salsa chicken.
This recipe couldn't be easier… your favorite prepared salsa and a few other ingredients are all you're going to need. This kicked up casserole features boneless chicken breasts, rice, salsa, chili powder and a creamy sauce. Place all the ingredients in a food processor. You can cook Spicy, salsa baked chicken using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy, salsa baked chicken
- It’s 4 of large chicken breasts.
- It’s 12 oz of favorite salsa (I made my own).
- It’s 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- You need 2 cups of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tabasco.
- Prepare of Favorite bottle of hot sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Lawrys seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, 1/3 pepper jack (or your fave).
- You need 1/2 cup of cilantro (for garnish).
- It’s of sour cream to top (optional).
This baked salsa chicken is one-pot, baked, and so easy to whip up for a weeknight dinner. It's one of those meals that you probably already have all the ingredients in The flavors of this salsa chicken are spicy, cheesy, and just plain good. This salsa chicken is chicken breasts coated in taco seasoning, salsa and cheese, then baked to perfection. A quick and easy meal that the whole family is sure to love.
Spicy, salsa baked chicken step by step
- Remove chicken from package, do not rinse. Place in large bowl, add canola, balsamic, hot sauces, seasoning. Stir, make sure chicken is covered. Marinade for a min of 1 hour. I used a glass pyrex bowl and covered with a lid, but foil or plastic wrap will work..
- Preheat oven to 450. Place chicken breasts in a deep glass baking dish. Pour your favorite salsa on top. Cook for about 25-30 minutes or until chicken has reached safe temp of 160 degrees..
- Take the chicken out of the oven. Top with cheeses, bake for five minutes..
- Dollip with sour cream and cilantro, enjoy!!.
When I'm looking for dinner in a hurry, I often turned to baked chicken dishes. This Healthy Chicken Salsa Recipe is a super easy chicken dinner recipe. Now I topped mine with cheese, but if you want it healthier then you can We all love this healthy baked salsa chicken recipe but we also really enjoy this salsa verde baked chicken recipe and this crock pot salsa verde recipe. Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Benight MS, RD, CPT. In this easy recipe for spicy baked chicken thighs, a simple rub of olive oil and spices takes boneless skinless chicken thighs to a whole new level.