Pan fried Salmon with creamy sauce. This salmon dish is easy to make and very versatile that can be eaten with pasta, rice or vegetables. The secret of this dish is the flavorful sauce! For the sauce, place the shallot in a pan along with the stock and the vermouth.
At the last minute, throw in the torn sorrel. For the fish, in a non-stick pan, heat the clarified butter and the oil. My Pan Fried Salmon is flaked into tender pieces and served with spaghetti and zoodles/courgetti in a light lemon cream sauce. You can cook Pan fried Salmon with creamy sauce using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan fried Salmon with creamy sauce
- Prepare 3-4 pieces of Salmon fillet.
- Prepare 1 piece of lemon, for marinade.
- It’s 1 piece of lemon, sliced for cream sauce.
- You need 4-5 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare Half of or 1 piece onion, chopped.
- You need 2 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare of Baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 can of Nestle cream or heavy cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
I love a good pasta recipe, but cooking it with cream and cheese can make the dish feel quite heavy. This version is a made a little lighter with the addition. Try this creamy pan seared salmon with tomatoes! Crispy salmon fillets swimming in a creamy, lemony, garlicky sauce… can I get an AMEN?!
Pan fried Salmon with creamy sauce instructions
- Season the salmon with salt, pepper and squeeze lemon. Set aside for a while..
- Fry the salmon in any cooking oil that you desire. I used olive oil for mine..
- Once cooked, set them aside. Remove excess oil and use the same pan to make the sauce..
- Put butter on the pan, mix it with remaining olive oil. Saute onion and garlic..
- Add dry white wine. Lower the heat and add the cream. Mix well. In case sauce gets thick, just add a bit if water..
- Add the parmesan cheese. Salt and pepper to taste. Add the spinach and simmer for a while..
- Put back the fried salmon fillet..
- Lastly, put the lemon slices on top and side..
- It is best to squeeze the lemon on the fish before eating. Delicious!.
Okay, a high-five will do. 😀. To serve: layer salmon strips on a plate and pour over. Pan-sear salmon in a creamy ghee sauce for a dish that's crispy on the outside and oh-so tender on the inside. In the mood for pan-seared salmon? Try this simple recipe with buttery ghee, creamy coconut milk, and ground turmeric.