Steamed whole lapu-lapu w/white Chinese Sauce.
You can cook Steamed whole lapu-lapu w/white Chinese Sauce using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steamed whole lapu-lapu w/white Chinese Sauce
- It’s of for fish.
- It’s 1 piece of Medium size Lapu-lapu.
- Prepare 1 of ginger.
- Prepare 1 of Onion Leeks.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of for Chinese sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion leeks- cut into strips.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 of fish cube.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 5 of drops of sesame oil.
Steamed whole lapu-lapu w/white Chinese Sauce step by step
- For fish : Season your lapu-lapu w/ salt according to your taste..
- Insert chopped ginger inside the lapu_lapu..
- The steamed place lapu-lapu at the top of the onion leeks..
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes over medium heat or until fish done..
- For Chinese sauce: Using a pan saute onion leeks for a while , then add the remaining ingredients..
- Bring to boil. Pour the sauce over the steamed lapu2. Enjoy!.