Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁. These banana muffins are so easy! See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing. I love adding chocolate chips, but you can I don't know if you can tell from the photos, but I add mini chocolate chips to my banana muffins.
Comment down below what you want to see next! 👍☺️ Here is the original recipe before doubling it. Like banana bread, these especially moist chocolate chip muffins are a great way to use up overripe bananas. Muffins are an easy baking project becaus. You can have Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁 using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of large ripe bananas.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
Review Body: This is a great recipe that uses a minimal number of ingredients. I chopped some full-sized chocolate chips because I had no minis. Learn how to make Banana chocolate-chip mini muffins & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. These adorable two-bite treats are the perfect solution for a chocolate craving.
Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁 step by step
- Take two large or three medium-sized ripe bananas. I like using ripened bananas stored in the freezer for a few days. If I don't eat the bananas and they are about to go bad, I always freeze them..
- Mash the banana with a fork..
- In another bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, brown sugar, vanilla extract and egg and mix..
- Add melted butter to your mashed bananas. Also, add all the other ingredients from the other bowl and mix well..
- Once mixed properly, add chocolate chips and mix again..
- Pour the mixture in the muffin tray and fill 3/4 of the cups..
- Leave the tray in the oven for 25 minutes at 350° F, until turned golden brown..
- Enjoy these perfect and fluffy muffins. 😊.
Naturally sweet banana lets us use less sugar and keeps these muffins moist, and it's one of the best ways to. Add flour mixture to banana mixture and combine well. Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts. These vegan banana chocolate chip muffins are fluffy, moist, so easy to make and taste amazing. Perfect for healthy snacking and great for breakfast too!