Lushious Indian Rice. Fragrant exotic Indian Rice recipe using toasted whole spices, just like they use in India. This indian rice dish is vibrant and rich, a great platform for. Every thing about Popular Indian Rice Dishes Vegetarian
Crispy Indian Rice and Lentil Flour Snack [Vegan, Gluten-Free]One Green Planet. You can easily serve this Indian Vegetable Rice as a vegetarian entree or as a side dish for chicken or fish (which will leave you some leftovers for your next day's lunch). My kids are big fans of most rice. You can have Lushious Indian Rice using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lushious Indian Rice
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Basmati Rice.
- It’s 1 medium of Onion (Finely Sliced).
- It’s 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Prepare 2 of Cardamon Pods.
- It’s 2 of Cloves.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cumin Seeds.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Groundnut Oil.
Rice is the staple food of the Indians across regions in India. With the goodness of fresh peas, the aroma of desi ghee, luscious tomatoes and fresh coriander, this recipe. This delicious easy Indian Rice recipe is a tasty side dish to eat with your next Indian meal. It's made with fried onions and whole spices such as cumin seeds, whole cardamom pods and whole cloves.
Lushious Indian Rice step by step
- Wash and soak the rice in a sieve and a pan of water and set aside.
- Heat oil in large saucepan on a MEDIUM heat.
- Throw in the Cumin Seeds, Cinnamon Stick, Cardamon Pods and Cloves.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the Onion and fry for 10 minutes.
- Once onions have gone really golden grab the rice you soaked, drain it and then throw on top of the onions and toast the rice for about 1 minute.
- Sprinkle the salt over the everything in the saucepan and add the water immediatley.
- Give it all a good stir and bring to the boil.
- Once its boiling wack the lid on the saucepan reduce the heat down to the lowest and leave for 15 minutes and this will cook the rice perefectly.
- After the 15 minutes are up lift off the lid and the Cloves, Cardamon Pods and Cinnamon Stick should be laying on top, pick them out and throw away.
- Fluff up the rice with a fork and there you have it, Lushious Indian Rice.
Traditional Indian Mithai recipes, Indian Desserts, Indian Sweets. The Magic of Indian Mithai- All about Traditional Indian Sweets. In India, mithai or traditional sweets are something special. See more ideas about Rice, Rice recipes and Indian food recipes. How To Make Basmati Rice in A Pressure Cooker, Indian Style recipe.