Hummus. Обжаренная на гриле курочка, хумус, салат из свежих овощей. Заправляется соусом тхина , соусом амба. Подаётся в пите или на тарелке. This is my favorite hummus recipe! With a few simple tricks, you really can make Watch How We Make It.
It will not make you – excuse There are lots of different hummus recipes. I came across dozens of hummus recipes, and. Hummus, that creamy dip that hails from the Middle East, has a reputation as a clean, healthy food. You can have Hummus using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hummus
- Prepare 4 cans of chick peas.
- It’s 2/3 cup of tahini.
- You need 4-5 of lemons (1 1/4 cup lemon juice).
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 10 tbs of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Cilantro (optional).
You'll save a few bucks and know exactly what's in your hummus. From Turkish humus or directly from Arabic حُمُّص (ḥummuṣ). enPR: ho͝o'məs, IPA(key): /ˈhʊməs/. enPR: hŭ'məs, IPA(key): /ˈhʌməs/. enPR: ho͞o'məs, IPA(key): /ˈhuːməs/. hummus (usually uncountable, plural hummuses). Learn how to make hummus with this easy homemade hummus recipe! It's quick and easy to make, super-smooth and creamy, and tastes so fresh and flavorful!
Hummus step by step
- Thoroughly rinse and strain the chick peas. Mince the garlic cloves. Squeeze the juice out of the lemons and strain the pits out..
- Make sure the tahini is mixed very, very well. I use a separate, smaller processor to mix the tahini well before storing it..
- Combine the tahini and the lemon juice in a large food processor. Mix for 1 minute, then take a spoon and scrape the sides of the processor to make sure everything is getting combined. Mix again for another 30 seconds..
- Now add the olive oil, minced garlic, ground cumin, smoked paprika, salt, and 6 tbs of water to the food processor. Mix for 1 minute, then scrape the sides to make sure everything is getting blended. Mix again for another 30 seconds..
- Add 2 handfuls of chick peas at a time to the processor. Mix for 1 minute, scrape the sides, and mix again for 30 seconds. Continue this until all chick peas are blended..
- The hummus will be rather thick at this point, so add water in small increments (like 3-4 tbs at a time) and blend well until you have the desired consistency..
- Garnish the finished hummus with cilantro for added flavor and enjoy!.
All you need are a few cans of chickpeas, some tahini, olive oil, some seasonings, and a food processor. For even smoother hummus: If you love super-smooth hummus, it's also worth taking the time to For even smoother hummus, I increased the processing time to five minutes and thinned the dip with. Whenever I'm planning gatherings, I like to keep the stress levels down by using a combination of some store bought things and some homemade things for pre dinner nibble platters. This is the best hummus recipe based on the authentic Lebanese methods. Please be kind, tolerant and hummus-hungry.