Raspberry Hot Biscuit (Scone).
You can cook Raspberry Hot Biscuit (Scone) using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Raspberry Hot Biscuit (Scone)
- You need of INGREDIENTS for 6 Hot Biscuits.
- You need 100 g of Flour.
- You need 3 g of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 25 g of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 35 g of Butter (Salted).
- It’s 40 g of Milk (or cream).
- It’s 60 g of Raspberries (Frozen).
Raspberry Hot Biscuit (Scone) step by step
- Operation Time / 20 min Oven Temperature / 400 F Baking Time / 25 min.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Prepare a medium mixing bowl and a stick mixer with blade inserts..
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixing bowl. Add the brown sugar..
- Cut the butter into small squares and add to the bowl..
- Using the stick mixer, mix to a texture of coarse crumbs (if you don't have a machine, you can use your fingertips)..
- Move the mixture to a large mixing bowl. Pour the milk into the dry mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until half mixed..
- Add the raspberries and mix well (Be careful not to mix too much)..
- Divide the dough into 6 portions..
- Place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 25 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack..