Instant pot pork ribs. Another great, easy meal made with your pressure cooker. Instant Pot Ribs are the best ribs and so easy to make with a great dry rub! We finish these fall off the bone ribs with BBQ sauce or oil, salt & pepper!
Ribs, before the Instant Pot, were a once-a-summer special-occasion treat, slowly smoked on the barbecue and slathered with sauce until lacquered Pork ribs have a thin layer of membrane that line the bone side. No length of cooking will soften or tenderize it, so you've got the peel it away before. No problem – instant pot pork ribs are so easy and tasty. You can have Instant pot pork ribs using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant pot pork ribs
- You need rack of Pork ribs.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of water.
- You need of BBQ sauce.
Making low carb ribs in the Instant Pot couldn't be easier or more delicious – that fact that you can go from start to finish in less than an hour total is just a bonus! Serve these delicious pork ribs with my Easy Keto Broccoli Slaw and Jalapeño and Cheddar Cauliflower Muffins, and you my friend will be. A super easy Instant Pot pork ribs recipe that produces juicy tender pork with a sticky glossy glaze just like real-deal barbeque pork. An Asian style dry rub and BBQ sauce are included, but you can use your own favorite.
Instant pot pork ribs instructions
- Add water to the instant pot, with basic trivet.
- Choose your rib rack….
- Season with salt & pepper, garlic powder..
- Place rack in instant pot, membrane side out..
- Place lid on, vent to seal, and set manual to high pressure, 35-40 minutes..
- Allow for a full natural pressure release, approximately 30 minutes.
- Carefully remove from the instant pot, and transfer to a baking sheet..
- Place on a hot grill to sear fat..
- Cover with BBQ sauce, and allow sauce to caramelize….
- Remove, and enjoy!.
Instant Pot Ribs are so tender they fall of the bone. You see, I am a pork and beef girl at heart, and I just can't say no to a delicious rack of ribs. These homemade pressure-cooker ribs are so good, I honestly don't think I will ever cook ribs any other way. The easiest and quickest BBQ ribs made right in your pressure cooker! So saucy, sticky, and tender Ribs are an occasional treat around our house because we are staying away from pork and beef but I used small Instant Pot rice cooker.