Oven baked Okra fry #mycookbook. To reheat pan-fried okra, follow the same method. Some oil may release from the warmed up okra, so be sure to drain it well on paper towels before serving. Cut okra is tossed seasoned cornmeal and panko breadcrumbs then baked until golden brown and crispy.
Oven Baked Okra quick and easy way to cook okra in the over. Crunchy, spicy and delicious, perfect for a side dish, snack or an appetizer. Low-calorie and low-carb, this okra baked in the oven makes the perfect Keto side dish. You can have Oven baked Okra fry #mycookbook using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven baked Okra fry #mycookbook
- It’s 1 of & 1/2 lb okra washed & cut.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of Salt,pepper, red chili powder, cumin powder, amchur(Mango) powder according to your taste.
- You need slices of Few onion.
This oven fried okra recipe is infinitely healthier than it's traditional Southern fried counterpart. Almond flour and Parmesan cheese replace the typical breading. Since it's made without cornmeal or breadcrumbs, the carbs are kept low, and the oven fried okra is entirely gluten-free. Spray a cookie sheet or jellyroll pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Oven baked Okra fry #mycookbook step by step
- Cut okra & marinade with oil & the spices. Mix well & add onion pieces..
- Bake for 15 mins at 400F & broil on low for 5-10 mins. inspect in between so it’s not burning..
- Top it with peanut crumbs & enjoy!.
Combine corn meal, salt and pepper. Dredge in corn meal mixture to coat well. Okra should be moist in order for corn meal to adhere. If necessary, rinse okra again in water before dredging. Bake the okra for only a short time in the oven.