Summertime Pasta Salad.
You can have Summertime Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Summertime Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 box (16 ounce) of your favorite pasta.
- It’s of Salt for boiling water.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1 of zucchini, peeled and cut into cubes.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of red pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 can (4.25 ounce) of black olives.
- You need 1 bottle (16 ounce) of Greek dressing.
Summertime Pasta Salad instructions
- Bring pasta to a boil….. Don’t forget to salt your water!!.
- Drain pasta, rinse in cold water and return to pot after draining thoroughly…….
- Add to pasta your black pepper, garlic powder, parsley flakes, zucchini, red onion, red pepper, black olives and Greek dressing, stir thoroughly…….
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight, stirring occasionally…..Serve and enjoy 😉!.