Broiled LobsterTails. Place lobster tails on a baking sheet. With a sharp knife or kitchen shears, carefully cut top side of lobster shells lengthwise. Pull apart shells slightly, and season meat with equal amounts butter, paprika, salt, and white pepper.
Whisk together melted butter, garlic, lemon juice, smoked paprika, and cayenne. TIP: Make sure to use crushed garlic, not minced. Thaw the lobster tails partially and use kitchen scissors to cut the shells open lengthwise down the back. You can cook Broiled LobsterTails using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broiled LobsterTails
- You need of Cold water raw thawed lobster tails, as many as needed 1 per person.
- You need of Fressh lemon wedges.
- It’s of Melted salted butter. 1 tablespoon for each lobster tail.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Melted butter for dipping.
Brush the exposed meat with olive oil and season with lemon pepper. We tried lobster tails every which way—steamed, baked, grilled, broiled—and this is our favorite. Fast and foolproof, this recipe is your ticket to an impressive main course in minutes. Video tutorial on how to butterfly lobster tails.
Broiled LobsterTails step by step
- Rinse lobster tails pat dry. Preheat your broiler to high, line a baking sheet with foil..
- Lay lobster tail on work surface shell side up.
- Cut down center of shell with asharp knife or Kitchen shears.
- Carefully pull shell back to open and gently pull meat out, lay meat on top of shell.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, a few drops of lemon and melted bytter.
- Broil until lightly brown and just cooked through. Timing will depend on the lobsters size. A small tail will take 3 to 4 minutes a large one as long as 12 to 15 minutes. Be careful not to over cool. Serve with melted butter for dipping..
Prepare your own restaurant quality, seriously delicious lobster tails. Broiled lobster meat is crazy tender, juicy and every bite is bursting with fresh lemon butter flavor. No need to be intimidated by cooking lobster tails. This is the easiest method ever for perfect, restaurant quality broiled lobster tails at home! Looking to create an impressive gourmet dinner without the hassle?