Grilled Honey-Glazed Cornish Hens. Recipe for low fat honey glazed cornish hens with orange juice, garlic, soy sauce, thyme, onion, and honey. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) These game hens are glazed with a flavorful mixture of orange, honey, and garlic. Recipe Pairing Guides » Grilled Cornish Hens with Honey Mustard-Cilantro Glaze. Remove and discard giblets and necks from hens.
Overall this was a flavorful and easy weeknight dinner. This honey roasted cornish hen recipe will rock your world. i glazed the cornish hens in a delicious honey glaze, and the hens came out really juicy and. I like experimenting with different foods and adapting them to my own tastes. You can cook Grilled Honey-Glazed Cornish Hens using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Honey-Glazed Cornish Hens
- It’s 2 of Cornish Hens.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Butter, melted.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Sea Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
These hens are one of my specialties, an entree I concocted by combining a few different recipes. The moist meat has a pleasant grilled flavor that's accented with cloves and ginger.—David Baruch. Great recipe for Grilled Honey-Glazed Cornish Hens. Cornish Hens are a really fun, easy dinner idea that looks fancy and tastes delicious.
Grilled Honey-Glazed Cornish Hens instructions
- Rinse birds well and then dry off skin with paper towels..
- Spatchcock hens. With heavy duty scissors, cut up each side of backbone from rear to front of bird to remove. Bend bird in half and lay skin side up..
- Melt butter and mix well with honey and then liberally apply mixture to skin office birds..
- Mix salt, pepper and paprika. Shake over skin side of birds..
- Setup grill for indirect cooking at 325°. When temperature is holding steady, place birds directly into grill grate, skin side up and cook until internal temperature of breasts are 165°. Generally takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes approximately..
- Let rest for 5 minutes..
Serve these little birds when you "want something different" but don't want to invest an insane amount of. impressive. poultry. cornish. hens. honey. glazed. worcestershire. Rinse hens well under running water and pat dry. Place hens on a rack in a shallow baking pan. Cranberry-Glazed Cornish Hens with Wild RiceTyson. Tyson® Premium Cornish Hens, almonds Asian Cornish Hen Recipes. #ad Orange Teriyaki Grilled Cornish HensBubbly Nature Creations.