Chicken Paws Korean Style Instant Pot IP.
You can cook Chicken Paws Korean Style Instant Pot IP using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Paws Korean Style Instant Pot IP
- Prepare 1-1 1/2 pounds of chicken feet.
- You need of Marinade.
- You need 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 Tbl of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbl of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbl of vinegar (I used rice).
- It’s 1 Tbl of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of liquid smoke (optional).
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 3 of Tbl. Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbl of hoison sauce.
- You need 2 Tbl of Gochujang (or hot sauce, to taste).
- Prepare 1 of Tbl. Sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 (2 inch) of fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 Tbl of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare of Saute.
- It’s 3 Tbl of oil.
- It’s 1 3/4 cups of chicken broth.
Chicken Paws Korean Style Instant Pot IP instructions
- What I found at my local grocery.
- If required clean your chicken feet, and optionally clip the toe nails, place in a bowl.
- Add marinade ingredients to bowl, mix well. Let sit for 30 minutes to 2 hours, stir occasionally..
- Add oil to IP liner, put IP on saute.
- Put chicken feet in liner right away, to cold oil so they don't pop and burn you, save remaining marinade.
- Add left over marinade to smaller bowl. Add rest of sauce ingredients, Stir..
- Stir chicken feet often until a little browned. Add chicken broth and deglaze liner.
- Add sauce, stir it up.
- Set IP to pressure cook for 20 minutes.
- Allow to natural pressure release 10 minutes, quick release the remaining pressure.
- Now you can cook the sauce until thick, on saute stirring frequently, or remove and eat immediately, like I do.
- Garnish with green onions and/or sesame seeds..