“Low carb” pasta salad. How to Make Low Carb Pasta Salad. Many of the reviews on Netrition's site suggested that it needed longer, but I thought it was just right. For the last minute of cooking time, add in some fresh asparagus.
This keto friendly summer side dish is full of celery, olives, onions, and lightly steamed cauliflower covered in a creamy dressing – you won't miss the macaroni because all the good stuff is right here! Pasta salad was one that struck a cord with everyone! This request inspired me to get creative and deliver a low carb, ketogenic version of pasta salad that actually tastes and feels like the "real thing". You can cook “Low carb” pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of “Low carb” pasta salad
- You need 1 lb of (or 13 oz) dream fields pasta (any shape-I used spaghetti) cooked aldente.
- Prepare 1 of small pack of cherry tomatoes cut in half.
- It’s 1 can of black olives cut in Half.
- It’s 1/3 of small bag baby carrots diced.
- Prepare 1 of small cucumbers diced (optional).
- It’s 1 block of white cheese. (Extra sharp white cheddar is what I used).
- Prepare 1/2 bottle of Kens Italian dressing.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Herbs to taste- I used oregano and parsley with some scallions chopped.
After writing one I got kind of hungry, so I created nine more! Each recipe starts with the pasta base (a pretty good place to start, huh?!) They are perfect for pasta recipes, including those with sauces! For my Low Carb Pasta Salad, I combine zucchini noodles, fresh vegetables, Italian antipasto and a delectable dressing. This recipe is sure to knock the socks off of your friends and family – they won't even complain that it's actually missing real pasta!
“Low carb” pasta salad step by step
- Boil pasta to instructions (try to undercook by 1 min to make aldente) place in cold water immediately after boiled.
- Chop rest of ingredients and place in large bowl.
- Add pasta once cooked and add cheeses and dressing. Mix well and store in fridge an hour or two before serving..
This Italian Antipasto salad has no pasta which makes it low carb! Its filled with yummy veggies, pepperoni, and mozzarella. It's creamy, salty, crunchy, and delicious! Its going to be one of your favorite healthy recipes! Here are some things people look for when searching keto pasta salad: low carb tuna macaroni salad, zoodle summer pasta salad, keto Italian meal, carb free pasta recipe, low glycemic side dish recipes, low carb tuna macaroni salad, dreamfields.