Ali's Thai-style Prawns with Rocket, Basil & Sprout Salad. Ali's Thai-style Prawns with Rocket, Basil & Sprout Salad. Add prawns/shrimp to pan and coat in sauce mix and lightly fry until colour changes to pink. Mix rocket and basil leaves together and add snow pea sprouts and place onto a serving plate.
Great recipe for Ali's Homemade Beef Jerky. I have my own food dehydrator and I get so disappointed by commercial jerky that I decided to make use of my machine for more than dried fruit. Complete, great, easy and simple Arugula Recipes. You can cook Ali's Thai-style Prawns with Rocket, Basil & Sprout Salad using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ali's Thai-style Prawns with Rocket, Basil & Sprout Salad
- You need 500 grams of peeled prawns/shrimp tails on.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of small red chillies.
- You need of Fresh coriander (cilantro).
- It’s of Sweet chilli sauce.
- It’s of Fresh rocket.
- Prepare of Snow pea sprouts.
- You need 1 squeeze of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 squeeze of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Lemon wedges.
Download NowArugula Recipes features hand-selected delicious and easy to prepare recipes. Included best recipes Drizzle lemon juice over prawns. Heat the butter and olive oil in a saucepan. Add the garlic, peri-peri and beer, and simmer for two minutes.
Ali's Thai-style Prawns with Rocket, Basil & Sprout Salad step by step
- Finely chop garlic cloves and red chillies (if you don't want it too hot remove seeds from chillies first).
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and add garlic and chilies. Fry lightly until aromatic..
- Add a good slug of sweet chilli sauce and mix.
- Finely chop coriander (cilantro) and add to pan..
- Add prawns/shrimp to pan and coat in sauce mix and lightly fry until colour changes to pink..
- Mix rocket and basil leaves together and add snow pea sprouts and place onto a serving plate.
- Quickly squeeze a small amount of lime juice over the salad and sprinkle VERY lightly with salt (I ONLY use Pink Himalayan salt as it still contains all 86 minerals and is much better for you).
- Add prawns and sauce on top of salad.
- Quickly squeeze a small amount of lemon juice onto prawns – garnish plate with lemon wedges and serve.
Butterfly the deveined prawns and set aside. With a basting brush, baste the prawns with this sauce. Best prawns for Creamy Prawn Pasta. I like making Creamy Garlic Prawn Pasta with small to medium prawns. (That's shrimp, to those of you on the other side of the pond. 🙂 ) I find it easier to eat rather than jumbo sized prawns. And because of this, I usually use (gasp, shock horror!) frozen peeled raw prawns.