Easy potsticker dinner. Potstickers serve as an easy, quick-fix dinner. And while rice and steamed veggies make it a meal, there are lots of easy ways to make delicious dinners starring potstickers. Potstickers are hands-down their favorite though.
An easy potstickers recipe for one of your favorite take out foods! But this shouldn't be a surprise to any of you, seeing as my other favorite dinner includes dumplings as well. Potstickers made with ground chicken, cabbage, green onions and ginger in a steamed and pan fried wonton shell with a homemade potsticker dipping sauce. You can have Easy potsticker dinner using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy potsticker dinner
- You need 1 packages of frozen chicken & veg. potstickers.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of broccoli chopped.
- It’s 3 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 3 dash of worcestershire sauce.
With a tamarind and peanut butter dipping sauce – plus an exciting For the Screen to Plate launch, we've created a special new recipe: our classic pork potsticker dumplings. Homemade potstickers are pretty easy to make and they taste amazing! You can make you own frozen potstickers by assembling potstickers and then freezing them uncooked. You'll never find an easier potsticker recipe!
Easy potsticker dinner step by step
- Boil potstickers until done..about 5 minutes.
- Sautee onions and broccoli in teriyaki sauce.
- Add potstickers in pan with onions and broccoli and add the soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- When potstickers are browned remove from stove and serve.
They're super versatile and easy to prepare for dinner or as an appetizer. These Potsticker Dumplings are easier to make than you think, and they taste so better than the store-bought ones! Crispy on the outside and juicy in the middle. You'll get lucky if you make these easy Potstickers because they mean good fortune! Recipe Below SUBSCRIBE & Hit The Notification Bell.