Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips.
You can have Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken breast (cut into strips).
- You need of Olive oil (enough to coat pan).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 can of Bush’s black bean fiesta, undrained (or 1 can regular black beans, undrained).
- It’s 1 cup of frozen whole kernel corn.
- It’s 2 jars (16 ounce) of Salsa.
- You need of White rice, cooked.
- You need of Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips step by step
- Rinse, pat dry chicken breast, then cut into strips…….
- Heat olive oil in a large pot or pan……
- Place chicken strips into heated oil in pan…….
- Season strips with chili powder, ground cumin,black pepper and minced garlic, sauté for several minutes…….
- Next add into pot your can of black beans, corn and salsa, heat until boiling, then lower heat and continue to cook uncovered for 20 more minutes……..
- Serve spicy chicken over white rice topped with shredded cheddar cheese and enjoy 😉!.