Keto Chicken & Waffles. Juicy spice crusted chicken stew served with low carb golden cauliflower rice. These easy keto chicken dinners will make weeknight meals way more fun! Chicken – like other meats – has almost no carbs, and it's nutritious.
These Keto Chicken Tenders are the absolute best low carb breaded chicken tenders out there! You'll find a low carb chicken recipe to appeal to every craving and each and every one is easy. A keto fried chicken recipe that even Colonel Sanders would love! You can have Keto Chicken & Waffles using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken & Waffles
- Prepare of Chicken.
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of chicken breast tenders.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pork rinds pulverized.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon pepper.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of water.
- It’s of Waffles.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 6 Tbsp of coconut flour.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
It tastes just like real fried chicken, and since it's baked in the. Keto chicken parmesan doesn't get any easier than this! Crispy coated chicken, delicious tomato sauce, and plenty of melty cheese! When Chad and I first married, I was happy to try out new recipes.
Keto Chicken & Waffles instructions
- Mix wet ingredients in shallow dish. Mix dry ingredients in another shallow dish..
- Dip in egg mixture then dry mixture. Repeat if prefer thicker coating. Rest for a few minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375°. Heat frying oil. Cook until golden brown. Approximately not more than 10 minutes..
- Cook in oven for 20-30 minutes..
- Mix waffle ingredients in blender. Let sit for a few minutes to thicken. Cook in waffle iron. Makes about 5 waffles..
Chicken Parmesan is one of those dishes on the menu at every Italian restaurant across America. It is a classic and there is a good reason, it's delicious! This Keto chicken curry is super tasty and really easy to make. This Keto Chicken Soup with cauliflower rice will cure what ails you this cold season. Keto Sheet-Pan Chicken and Rainbow Veggies.