You can have Vegan Waffles using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Waffles
- You need of Wet Ingredients.
- It’s of Make the “egg”.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoon of energy egg replacer.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of warm water.
- You need of Make the ”Buttermilk”.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vinegar.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of milk of your choice.
- It’s of Remaining wet ingredients.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need of Dry ingredients.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
Vegan Waffles instructions
- Make the “egg” by combining the warm water and ener(g) together. In a separate bowl add milk and vinegar. Set aside..
- Melt the coconut oil..
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Combine all the wet ingredients and pour into the dry ingredients. Do NOT overmix!!!.
- Spray or lightly brush oil in preheated waffle iron..
- Scoop waffle batter onto the iron. I use a 4 oz ice cream scoop..
- Cook until golden brown and serve!.
- Alternatively. Allow it to thoroughly cool on a wire rack and wrap in heavy duty tin foil and freeze. When ready to eat, pop it in the oven with tinfoil and allow it to heat thoroughly at 375 degrees for 10 minutes. This allows it to keep the moisture in while crisping it back up again!.