Broccoli Beef. Crisp-tender broccoli and tender steak, all decked out in a savory sauce. The next time you're craving takeout, make our homemade beef and broccoli instead. You'll feel MUCH better afterwards—more accomplished and less bloated.
I actually have never made this recipe with beef but I have made it several times with tofu broccoli carrots onion and red bell pepper. Tender, juicy beef and broccoli smothered in a special glossy sauce. Who needs to order takeout when you have a Beef and Broccoli recipe sourced from a Chinese restaurant? You can have Broccoli Beef using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli Beef
- It’s 1 lb of beef thinly sliced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic smashed.
- It’s 1 of small onion sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 5 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of Toasted sesame seeds (optional).
This delicious Chinese Beef and Broccoli recipe comes together in just minutes. Perfect for busy weeknights and WAY better than Chinese takeout, this is sure to become a favorite in your home! This succulent beef and tender broccoli, smothered in a flavorful sauce is better than a restaurant! Beef and Broccoli was one of the most popular dishes in our family's Chinese takeout restaurant.
Broccoli Beef step by step
- Saute beef slices til slightly browned with onion and garlic..
- Add oyster sauce and soy sauce. Mix until meat is coated with the sauce..
- Add water and bring to a boil..
- Add broccoli and simmer for 5 mins depending on your vegetable cooking preference. (Some may like it half cooked).
- Serve hot, garnish with sesame seeds and enjoy!.
Get our restaurant secrets in this authentic beef and broccoli recipe. Please SUBSCRIBE and click the BELL ICON to get my newest recipe videos. Welcome to Simply Mamá Cooks YouTube Channel! This classic Chinese beef and broccoli recipe is quick and easy to make homemade, and tastes even better than the restaurant version! Beef and broccoli is one of the easiest Chinese takeout recipes that you can make at home, and it's Fortunately for Beef and Broccoli, the ingredients are pretty standard except for the rice cooking wine.