Beef biryani. Amazing Beef Biryani recipe just in time for the perfect occasion. Now impress the guests with your cooking skills. #HappyCookingToYou. This Beef Biryani recipe is made with golden raisins, toasted almonds, saucy beef, warm spices, and fragrant basmati rice.
Heat oil in a pan, add whole spices and let it cook unless it makes a noise. Spread a layer of biryani meat gravy (korma), spread a layer of rice and then pour yellow coloring. Beef Biryani is super easy to make and while it may seem many steps are involved, I can guarantee you that they're all totally worth it. You can have Beef biryani using 28 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef biryani
- Prepare 1/2 kg of basmati rice (soaked 30 minute and boil).
- Prepare 1/2 kg of beef mix boti.
- You need 1/2 cup of Oil.
- You need 2 of large piyaz sliced cut.
- Prepare 2,1 of /2 tbspn g.g paste.
- You need 2 of large timatar.
- Prepare 1,1 of /2 cup pani.
- You need 1 of tblspn lal mirch.
- You need 1/2 of tspn haldi.
- It’s 1 of tblspn dhaniya powdr.
- You need 1/4 of tspn javitri.
- It’s 1/4 of tspn jaifal.
- You need 1 of tblspn kashmiri lal mirch.
- Prepare 1,1 of /2 tblspn namak.
- It’s 1/2 of tspn sabit kali mirch.
- It’s 1 of badiyan ka bhool.
- Prepare 1 of bari elachi.
- You need 4,5 of hari elachi.
- You need 4,5 of loung.
- You need 2 stick of darcheni.
- Prepare 1 of tez paat.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dahi.
- You need 3 of tblspn lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of hara dhaniya.
- Prepare of Lemon sliced.
- You need 1 of medium size Timatar.
- You need 2,1 of /2 tblspn kewra water.
- Prepare 1/4 of tspn zardy ka rang.
Serve hot, topped with beef masala/gravy and garnished with more fried onions, chopped coriander W/Salaam, actually biryani is W/Salaam, actually biryani is not ALWAYS layered. 🙂 It depends on. Amazing Beef Biryani recipe just in time for the perfect occasion. Now impress the guests with your Beef mix boti ½ kg. Beef biryani is a popular Indian and Pakistani dish that is fairly easy to make.
Beef biryani step by step
- Ek pot mein oil or piyaz dal l golden brown kar lein or adhi fry piyaz alag kar lein baki fry piyaz mein beef dal dein gosht ka rang tabdeel hone tak mix karen.
- Ab g.g paste dal kar 2 minute ke liye achi tarah mix karen dhak kar halki anch per 5 minute ke liye paka lein timatar dal achi tarah mix karein.
- Ab pani shamil karein orc ubal aane ke baad dhak dein halki anch per gosht gal janay tak paka lein (approx 1hour) lal mirch powdr, haldi powdr,dhaniya powdr,javtri,jaifal powdr khasmiri lal mirch powdr,namak, sabit kali mirch, baadiyan ka phool,bari elachi,choti elachi, loung,darcheni, or tez paat dal ke achi tarah mix karen.
- 2-3 minute ke liye paka lein dahi dal l achi tarah mix karen lemon juice, or hara dhaniya dal ke achi tarah mix karen or oil alag hone tak pakaein or side py rakh dein.
- For assembling : alag pot mein boiled chawal beef gravy masala lemon timatar hara dhaniya or baki ke boiled chawal dal dein.
- Kewra water mein zardy ka rang dal ke mix karen or biryani ke uper dal dein dhak ke 8-10 minute ke liye dum per rakhen fried piyaz bi uper dal dein mazedar beef biryani tayar hai.
This beef biryani is pretty simple to make, similar to my mutton biryani. But it has a unique taste and a little spicy too. Making dum biryani is not at all difficult, the key thing is getting the rice cooked to. Find beef biryani stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.