Chicken kabab in the oven. Admittedly, grilling is the natural method for preparing chicken kabobs. I do have this excellent recipe for grilled chicken skewers and I make them often in the summer. Stir to combine until most of the salt is absorbed.
Marinated in yoghurt and spices, the only problem is that they are consumed fast! Kebabs, or in general, meat on a skewer means one thing: summer is here, let the BBQ festivities begin! Take a piece of chicken off a kabob and cut it in half. You can cook Chicken kabab in the oven using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken kabab in the oven
- Prepare 2 of large chicken breast.
- Prepare 3 tbs of yogurt.
- You need 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1/4 of cumin.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic / smashed.
- Prepare 1 tbs of vegetable oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
This recipe includes a tasty yoghurt marinade. These chicken kebab skewers are so versatile, they can be grilled, baked in the oven or cooked on the BBQ. A new healthy version of your favourite Greek takeaway. Try baking your chicken kabobs in the oven, instead!
Chicken kabab in the oven step by step
- Cut chicken breasts into large cubes.
- Mix all the ingredients, add chicken, stir well, cover up and keep in the fridge marinade about 1 hour.
- Set oven 400 degrees, (If you use wooden skewers, Soak them in water overnight. This prevents the sticks from drying out and burning in the oven) I used metal skewers. Thread marinaded chicken onto skewers. And place them oven proof glassware, or baking dish, do not let chicken touch the baking dish, cook about 30 minutes, rotate them every 10 minutes..
- Do not keep chicken in marinate sauce more then 1 and 1/2 hours, then you will taste yogurt strongly..
- Enjoy your "şiş kebabs!".
Baked chicken kabobs are such a fun way to serve chicken and veggies and they taste great, too! The secret is in the marinade. They come out moist and flavorful every time! How To Cook Chicken Kabobs In The Oven. You can also bake these Mediterranean chicken skewers in the oven.