Zia Chicken Wings (Asian style).
You can have Zia Chicken Wings (Asian style) using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zia Chicken Wings (Asian style)
- Prepare of Chicken.
- You need 4 large of chicken wings.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of blackpepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 4 clove of garlic ( finely chopped).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Salted butter.
- You need 4 tbsp of Sweet Thick Soya Sauce.
Zia Chicken Wings (Asian style) step by step
- Wash the chicken.
- Mix the chicken with the dry ingredients.
- Deep fry the chicken until golden brown and crispy.
- For the sauce, melt the butter in a hot pan..
- Stir in garlic then after you can smell the garlic put in the sesame oil and Soya sauce.
- Stir ingredients until the sauce thicked and bubbled. Cool it down a bit..
- Then toss the chicken into the sauce. Make sure everything is cover..
- Ready to serve..