Enchilada Casserole. LOVE this easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe! It's made with the best homemade enchilada sauce, and layered with corn tortillas, cheese, beans, and your favorite fillings. Every time I serve this dish, I get satisfied reviews—even from my father, who usually doesn't like Mexican food.
Keto enchilada casserole has all the wonderful flavors of enchiladas, without the extra carbs and gluten! Delicious, hot and bubbly keto chicken enchilada casserole has all the flavor of traditional. Enchilada Casserole is such a classic. You can have Enchilada Casserole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Enchilada Casserole
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion (chopped).
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Chili Powder.
- It’s 1/2 can of Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 c of Butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 c of Cheese (shredded).
- You need 6-8 of White Corn Tortillas.
I've seen a million different interpretations of this dish over the For this version of enchilada casserole, I began with a simple mix of black beans, corn, green. Pour enchilada sauce into a shallow bowl. This roasted veggie enchilada casserole recipe is a hearty, vegetable-packed dinner loaded with fresh Mexican flavors! This chicken enchilada casserole is creamy cheesy perfection and it's so easy to throw together But, who has time to be rolling enchiladas the time?
Enchilada Casserole instructions
- Brown ground beef and onions in large frying pan..
- Add in salt, pepper, chili powder, and tomato sauce..
- Rub butter around casserole dish..
- Butter tortillas. Put 2 tortillas on bottom of casserole dish. Cover the tortillas with 1/3 meat mixture, 1/3 cheese, and 1/3 olives..
- Put 2 tortillas onto of the above layer and add 1/3 meat mixture, 1/3 cheese, and 1/3 olives..
- Repeat step 5..
- Pour 1 cup water on top and put foil over pan (or casserole lid)..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes..
This enchilada casserole is way easier than. An easy to prepare chicken enchilada casserole with only five ingredients. Now that sounds like my kind of dinner! This chicken enchilada casserole is also great served with this Mexican rice as well. We love a good casserole and this chicken enchilada casserole recipe certainly doesn't disappoint.