Trail Mix Bars.
You can cook Trail Mix Bars using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Trail Mix Bars
- It’s 1 cup of AP flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 cup of natural peanut butter.
- It’s 1 cup of raw honey.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk (I use cashew milk).
- It’s 2 cups of trail mix, pulsed in food processor to break down large pieces.
- You need 3 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
Trail Mix Bars instructions
- Preheat oven 375°.
- Blend flour, salt, powder, and spices.
- Add peanut butter and honey, mix thoroughly.
- Add beaten eggs and milk, beat until smooth.
- Add trail mix and oats. Mix completely.
- Press into a greased 9×13 pan.
- Bake 375° for 45 minutes.
- Cool completely, cut into bars and store in air tight container..