Super easy antipasto platter. Antipasto Platter Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Perfect as written and easy to customize to your taste. I make for large groups as there are several lactose intolerant people where It was super easy and very colorful.
An antipasto platter is a delicious combination of cheeses, vegetables and meats, usually served with good wines. It's a great way to start an evening with friends and is very easy to put together. Learn how to make Simple Antipasto Platter. You can have Super easy antipasto platter using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super easy antipasto platter
- You need of antipasto.
- It’s 1 cup of jarred roasted peppers.
- It’s 1 cup of jarred artichoke hearts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of black and kalamatta olives, pitted and left whole.
- Prepare 1/8 lb of each sliced salami, pepperoni and prosciutto meats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh baby mozzarella balls.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced pepperonchini peppers.
- You need 1/2 cup of rosemary and sea salt roasted almonds, recipe in my file.
- It’s 12 of cheese straws, recipe in my file.
Ok I celebrate the holidays every year. Create a platter with interesting glasses and containers of varying height. Place celery, carrots and breadsticks in the back of your display. Learn how to assemble an amazing antipasto platter for any dinner party or potluck from Food.com.
Super easy antipasto platter step by step
- On a platter arrange all ingredients in like groups. Enjoy!.
Antipasto literally means "before the meal." But with its colorful arrangement of marinated vegetables, olives, rich cheeses and cured meats, this traditional Italian first course has also come to be. The Antipasto Platter recipe out of our category Vegetable! Arrange the lukewarm peppers on a large serving platter with the sliced prosciutto, green olives, feta cheese and whole wheat bread. I love to make Antipasto platters. I didn't place everything that Wendy listed on mine there was just no way I have a platter that big.