Stewed Pork stovetop.
You can cook Stewed Pork stovetop using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stewed Pork stovetop
- It’s of Green beans————–.
- Prepare 30 ounces of canned green beans.
- You need 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of Pork———–.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of marinated Pork Loin.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil to fry in.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s of Corn—————–.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dehydrated onions.
Stewed Pork stovetop instructions
- Heat oil in the pan. Cut the pork into bite sized cubes..
- Add to a ziploc bag along with the flour.
- Close and shake the bag covering each piece..
- Place the pork pieces in the hot oil..
- Fry the corn in the butter and salt..
- Drain the liquids and add oil to the pan. Fry the beans. With its spices..
- Fry till tender..
- Turn as needed..
- Add the flour and let cook 3-5 minutes.
- Add the corn and onions..
- Add the beans and water. Stir till thickened..
- Simmer for 10-12 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.