Chicken Curry Stew Instant Pot IP.
You can have Chicken Curry Stew Instant Pot IP using 7 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Curry Stew Instant Pot IP
- It’s 1 pound of chicken.
- You need 1/2 of onion (to your taste).
- You need 2 cloves of garlic (ok I used 5).
- It’s 1 of carrot (to your taste).
- It’s 1 of potato (to your taste).
- Prepare 4 of Tbl. Curry paste.
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of broth or water.
Chicken Curry Stew Instant Pot IP step by step
- Clean and rough chop garlic.
- Clean and rough chop onion.
- Clean and rough chop carrot.
- Clean and rough chop potato.
- This is the chicken I am using for this one.
- Clean and chop your chicken into but sides pieces.
- Put your IP on saute add some oil. When it gets hot add your onions and garlic, saute for a couple minutes until onion just changed color.
- Add potato and carrots, saute for a few minutes stirring most of the time.
- Add your curry paste (Vindaloo shown here), saute for s couple minutes, stirring constantly..
- Add your chicken and saute for a couple minutes stirring most of the time..
- I'm using chicken broth, add it and deglaze, get the stuck bird of the bottom as best you can..
- Now it's pressure time. Set your IP to pressure (high) cook for 15 minutes, let it do it's thing (press start on mine).
- Let pressure release naturally for 10 minutes.
- It's ready to serve.
- I served mine over rice.