Pulled beef tacos. This Mexican Shredded Beef has incredible depth of flavour! The sauce is really rich and thick, and there is PLENTY of it. Fantastic for tacos, burritos, enchiladas and quesadillas, piled high on Mexican Red Rice or stuffed in rolls to make sliders!
A cup of coffee, tomatoes, and chili seasoning bring their flavors to slow-cooked Mexican-inspired beef. Serve the meat shredded in warm tortillas with your favorite toppings. In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over beef roast. You can cook Pulled beef tacos using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pulled beef tacos
- It’s 1 C of Left over beef chuck.
- It’s of Taco seasoning.
- You need of Tomato sauce.
- It’s of Water.
- Prepare of Toppings for tacos.
- It’s of Cheese.
- You need of Lettuce.
- Prepare of Tomatoe.
- You need of Avocado.
- You need of Onion.
- It’s of Jalepeno peppers.
- You need of Taco sauce.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- You need of Any other toppings.
Remove roast from slow cooker, reserving juice. Use as filling to tacos, burritos, enchiladas, quesadillas, or nachos. These slow cooker shredded beef tacos are summer slow cooking at its best! Pair it with your favorite toppings for a hands-free, fun, family and friends meal!
Pulled beef tacos step by step
- Shred the beef and on medium heat add a few teaspoon of tomato sauce and add a tablespoon taco seasoning..
- Mix really well add water to water the sauce down. I eye balled the seasonings and sauce. Once warmed through put on top of warm tortillas and add your toppings. Enjoy..
How about some summer slow cooking? We want something easy and hassle free but good enough to feed a crowd or a family for a couple of days. Shredded Beef Tacos I've made plenty of pulled pork, and the principles of making pulled pork and shredded beef are similar. It all starts with a nicely marbled chuck roast and ends with corn tortillas loaded with shredded beef and all the fixuns heading straight for your mouth. In the past whenever I've tried making shredded beef, the seasonings have always seemed too bland.