Peanut Butter and Banana Overnight Oats (Vegan and Gluten-Free). Naturally sweetened, vegan, gluten-free, and so delicious. Overnight oats are a quick and easy breakfast or snack made by soaking rolled oats in liquid overnight. We love how overnight oats seem to keep.
We tested this recipe for two and doubled. Vegan, gluten free and kid friendly too! Add this bowl of goodness to the other overnight oats recipes on the blog – cookie dough overnight oats, funfetti protein overnight oats and gluten free cinnamon roll Reasons why these overnight oats with peanut butter are STUPID easy and your. You can have Peanut Butter and Banana Overnight Oats (Vegan and Gluten-Free) using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter and Banana Overnight Oats (Vegan and Gluten-Free)
- Prepare 1 of Banana Large (about 1/2 Cup).
- You need 1/4 cup of Creamy Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of gluten-free rolled oats.
- You need 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of chia seeds (optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of light agave or honey (You may use more if you like sweeter oatmeal.).
- You need of Optional Toppings.
- Prepare 1 of Sliced Bananas.
- It’s 1 of Dark chocolate shavings or chips.
- It’s 1 of Coconut shavings.
Try to avoid processed peanut butters. Thank You Iosune to giving easiest way to make vegan peanut butter and jelly overnight oats. Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats – An easy, no-bake recipe for creamy oats flavored with peanut butter, bananas and maple syrup. These Banana Overnight Oats are vegan and gluten-free, free from added sugar and the best make-ahead breakfast!
Peanut Butter and Banana Overnight Oats (Vegan and Gluten-Free) step by step
- In a medium bowl, mash your banana with a fork..
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix until well combined..
- Pour the mixture into two airtight containers and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight..
- When ready to eat, give the oats a good stir, add toppings of your choice, and dig in!.
This Banana Overnight Oats recipe provides a basic template that you use and customise to suit your dietary requirements and taste nut butter – peanut, almond or cashew butter. In this video, I will show you how I make easy peanut butter overnight oats. Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread (vegan, gluten free). The other really awesome thing about this bread is it is naturally vegan and gluten free. I used ground oatmeal instead of flour (just make sure your oats are certified gluten free if you are making this for someone who is.