Crock Pot Steak.
You can cook Crock Pot Steak using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Steak
- You need 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- You need 1 can of French Onion Soup.
- You need 1 can of Cut Green Beans (drained).
- Prepare 1 of large pack London Broil Steak.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Green Pepper, sliced.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
Crock Pot Steak step by step
- Prepare steak by cutting off fat and cutting into cubes…..I used a twin pack of steak…..
- Place cut up pieces of steak into crock pot sprayed with cooking spray (so your food doesn’t get stuck !), then add sliced onion and green pepper….here’s where I would’ve added fresh minced garlic but I forgot to get it at the supermarket yesterday! 😭.
- Pour into crock the can of cream of mushroom soup, can of French onion soup, sprinkle black pepper and garlic powder into crock, stir well until meat is completely coated with soups and ingredients…….
- Cook on Low for 6 hours……I know you’re not supposed to open the lid but I did stir it a few times during the cooking process…..I also left the lid halfway off after about 4 hours of cooking time because it was getting a little bit too soupy for me (it thickens up as it’s still cooking) but that’s just my personal preference….. 🙂.
- An hour before the cooking process is done stir in the can of drained green beans…….
- Cook until done and enjoy with mashed potatoes or egg noodles !!!! 😋.