Garlic Buttered Pasta. This pasta goes nicely with any entree. Guests always leave a spot for it on their plates. Garlic-Buttered Pasta Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
In a small saucepan melt butter, add garlic and saute until cooked. Add dried oregano and dried basil and stir until heated through. My spicy garlic butter pasta sauce breaks all the rules. You can cook Garlic Buttered Pasta using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Buttered Pasta
- It’s 8 oz. of pasta of choice (really anything works).
- You need 3 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- You need 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s To taste of salt and pepper.
- You need of Freshly grated parmesan cheese, for serving.
It's kind of Italian but mostly Asian LOL. Creamy, luscious and oh so good! Any long pasta shape will work well here, but I especially like bucatini. The thick spaghetti has a tiny hole running through it, which allows the noodles to soak up even more of the lemony garlic butter.
Garlic Buttered Pasta step by step
- Heat a large pot of salted water over high heat. Once it comes to a boil, cook your pasta according to package directions. Once its done, drain it in a colander and return it to the pot. When the pasta has a few minutes left, start the garlic butter..
- In a seperate skillet, heat the butter over med-low heat. Once melted, add the garlic and cook, stirring often for 3-5 minutes, until soft and fragrant. Be careful not to let it brown though, or it will turn bitter. Once it's ready, pour the garlic and butter over the drained pasta, season it with salt and pepper to taste, then toss to coat. That's it! Serve it up with lots of parmesan over the top..
Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta – An easy peasy pasta dish that's simple, flavorful and incredibly hearty. I pretty much always want comfort food. Once the sauce and pasta are both done, toss them together and enjoy a ridiculously garlicky, creamy, comforting meal. Garlic-Butter Pasta with Spinach and Parmesan. Garlic Butter Asparagus Pasta – Orzo Pasta and fresh Asparagus tossed in a garlic butter sauce and parmesan cheese.