Braised Grilled Turkey Wings.
You can cook Braised Grilled Turkey Wings using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Braised Grilled Turkey Wings
- Prepare of Turkey Wings.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Low Sodium Worcester Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s of Barbeque sauce of your choice.
- You need 1 of whole onion ( chopped.
- It’s 4 of celery stalks ( chopped.
Braised Grilled Turkey Wings step by step
- It's simple ) you whisk sauce and seasoning in a bowl ( For larger amounts of wings 1 cup of sauce..
- Rinse turkey wings/ Pat dry and set aside.
- In a medium/ large baking pan line with non stick aluminum foil in case you don't have a nonstick pan..
- Take each wing one by one and braised them with sauce placing them in pan.
- Cover with celery & onions/ or you can place the chopped vegetables in the pan first with placing the wings on top..
- Cover pan with lid/ or tighten with foil.. Bake @ 350 for 1 hour..
- While they are baking get your grill/ or smoker started 10 mins before the wings are done…
- Once wings are done cover with barbeque sauce and allow to sit for 30 mins..
- Place wings on grill, close the top and allow to cook 20-25 mins.. ENJOY!!!.