Hazelnut Cheesecake with Pretzel Coconut Pecan Crust.
You can cook Hazelnut Cheesecake with Pretzel Coconut Pecan Crust using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hazelnut Cheesecake with Pretzel Coconut Pecan Crust
- You need of For the crust.
- Prepare 1 of lg. handful of pretzels crushed.
- You need 1 of lg. handful of shredded Coconut.
- You need 1 of lg. handful of pecans chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 of cup. brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of butter melted.
- Prepare of For the filling.
- It’s 1 block of cream cheese softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar free hazelnut coffee creamer.
- You need 1/2 tub of sugar free cool whip.
- You need 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp. of almond extract.
- It’s of For the Topping.
- Prepare 6 of Lorna Doone shortbread cookies crushed.
- It’s 2 tsp. of cinnamon.
Hazelnut Cheesecake with Pretzel Coconut Pecan Crust instructions
- Crush pretzels, add Coconut, pecans and brown sugar. Melt butter in microwave and add to mixture. Press into 9 in. Pie pan and bake 6 min. At 350° and set aside to cool..
- Beat all ingredients for filling except for the cool whip together with electric mixer. About 3 min. Gently fold in cool whip. Place over the crust once cooled..
- Crush cookies and add cinnamon. Top your cheesecake with this..
- Let chill in fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Cut and enjoy..