Greek Pasta Salad. Greek Pasta Salad is an easy side, perfect to prep ahead and a hit at every party or potluck! Tender pasta, ripe juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, feta cheese and olives are tossed in a Greek dressing. This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumbers tossed in a homemade Greek dressing with Kalamata olives and Feta cheese.
Greek Broccoli Pasta Salad combines tender fusilli pasta with fresh vegetables and a tangy herb dressing. Broccoli florets are briefly cooked, chilled and then tossed with noodles, tomatoes. Loaded with fresh vegetables, feta cheese, and tossed with a lemon herb dressing. You can have Greek Pasta Salad using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 box of Rotini pasta (or pasta of your choice).
- Prepare 2 of cucumbers, peeled and chopped.
- It’s 1 pack of grape tomatoes, halved.
- It’s 1 can of sliced olives, drained.
- You need 1 bottle of Kraft Greek Dressing.
- It’s 1 package of crumbled feta cheese.
This Greek pasta salad is a light and fresh combination of colorful veggies, olives, and feta cheese. It's the perfect side dish for any summer gathering! When you take Greek salad ingredients and add. Greek Pasta Salad is a light, fresh and easy summer salad full of sweet tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, olives and feta cheese all tossed in a homemade dressing!
Greek Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook rotini (or pasta of your choice) according to directions. Drain and rinse with cold water..
- Peel cucumbers, chop. Slice tomatoes in half, toss all ingredients together in large serving bowl..
- That simple! Enjoy!.
Greek Pasta Salad and a Fun Competition. Who doesn't love an intense cooking competition? This Greek Pasta Salad is fresh, light, flavorful, and filled with veggies. It's the perfect dish for when For this Greek Pasta Salad, we combine the ingredients listed below in a mason jar and shake to. Refreshing pasta salads are a must in the summer time.