You can have Vegan Biscuits using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Biscuits
- It’s 2 cups of AP flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of solid coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk (I use cashew milk).
Vegan Biscuits step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Blend dry ingredients, add coconut oil and blend until crumbly with fork or pastry blender..
- Add milk and stir (do not over stir).
- Flour a clean, dry surface. Press out dough 1inch thick and cut..
- Cover baking sheet in parchment paper and arrange biscuits..
- Bake 8-12 minutes or until golden.
- Cool on wire rack. Once completely cooled, store in an air tight container..
- For a more traditional biscuit, use softened butter in place of the coconut oil..