Paleo spicy mustard crockpot chicken. Easy crockpot chicken has a nice kick from the combination of mustard and chili garlic sauce. Chicken and crockpot just go hand in hand. I never realized how easy chicken is to cook in a crockpot.
Paleo White Chicken Chili. – A Spicy Perspective. Ingredients: chicken breast, olive oil, onion, bell pepper. The Internet is full of Paleo (and not-so-Paleo) chicken cacciatore recipes. You can have Paleo spicy mustard crockpot chicken using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paleo spicy mustard crockpot chicken
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of stone ground mustard.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
The trick is finding one that is perfect for you, your family, and your tastes. I have used a whole chicken, boneless breasts, bone-in breasts, and thighs; the bone-in cuts add more flavor but what I use typically depends on the sale. How to make Spicy Latin Chicken in a slow cooker or crock pot This paleo recipe should be served with cauliflower rice or quinoa how ever we used white rice. This spicy crockpot chicken chili stew is so simple to throw together.
Paleo spicy mustard crockpot chicken instructions
- Mix all ingredients except chicken in a small bowl..
- Place chicken in the bottom of the crockpot and pour sauce over it..
- Cook on low for 1 1/2 hours. (Depend of chicken breast's size).
- Remove chicken and pour sauce into small sauce pot..
- Heat sauce over medium to a simmer for 10 minutes..
- Serve chicken with sauce on top..
- I made rice with veggies as a side dish but you can pick your own side dish..
In fact, my chicken breasts were still frozen when I cut it into large chunks. I really enjoyed this spicy crockpot chicken chili stew even though it was a lot hotter than expected. The thing I really like about this dish is how little time it. This simple recipe for sweet and spicy crockpot chicken combines sweet and sour sauce, barbecue sauce, and chicken in a The chicken becomes meltingly tender when cooked in a slow cooker. You can add any other vegetable to this recipe; I added a chopped green bell pepper the last time I made it.