Oven Roasted Chicken Salad. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Chicken Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Easy Roasted Chicken Salad is the best chicken salad recipe ever. Mayonnaise, celery, onions and special seasoning makes this a huge favorite!
Once your chicken breasts are baked and shredded, have fun experimenting with different dressings such as nonfat yogurt or bottled salad dressing rather than mayonnaise. Add nuts, chopped fruits, vegetables and exotic spices in any combination you fancy for a fresh dish every time. Place chicken in a roasting pan, and season generously inside and out with salt and pepper. You can have Oven Roasted Chicken Salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Chicken Salad
- It’s 1 tsp of cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Hungarian paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- You need 4 large of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 cup of apple chopped, granny smith.
- Prepare 1 cup of apple chopped, golden delicious.
- Prepare 3 cup of iceberg lettuce.
- It’s 2 large of tomatoes wedged.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pecans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped dried cherries.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of arrowroot powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
Sprinkle inside and out with onion powder. Sprinkle salt, pepper, cayenne, lavender, lemon, and garlic on chicken. Toasted pecans, apples, and a rich sour cream dressing add a flavorful twist to our take on chicken salad. Use a store-bought roasted chicken to save time.
Oven Roasted Chicken Salad step by step
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Coat chicken breast with salt, pepper, garlic, paprika, whole leaf oregano, and cilantro. Put into oven and roast till done..
- Slice chicken. Let chicken simmer in juices 5 minutes, then remove from juices Add butter and arrowroot powder to juices. Stirring constantly let thicken. This is the dressing for salad..
- Chop 3 cups iceberg lettuce. Chop apples. Wedge tomatoes. Add pecans, and dried cherries. Add chicken on top then dressing..
- Serve hope you enjoy.
To bring this salad on a picnic, pack it in an airtight container and keep it fresh in a cooler. Place the chicken breasts, skin side up, on a sheet pan and rub them with olive oil. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Baked Chicken Breasts is couldn't be more simple or delicious to make! Chicken breasts are tossed in a simple herb mixture then oven baked until they are tender and juicy!