Garlic bread personal pizzas. DELIVERY & CARRYOUT LOCATIONS ARE OPEN! Order pizza online from a store near you. View our full menu, nutritional information, store locations, and more.
This post is sponsored by Hidden Valley Ranch but the content and opinions expressed here are my own. First, cut the loaf of french bread in half. Spread the butter on top of the bread and then sprinkle the garlic powder on top to make a garlic bread base. You can cook Garlic bread personal pizzas using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic bread personal pizzas
- It’s 6 pieces of garlic frozen bread.
- Prepare 12 of table spoons of pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s to taste of Italian seasoning, onion powder and garlic powder seasoned.
- You need of Any toppings you like, pepperoni sausage bacon ham etc.
Top with your favorite sauce, cheese and toppings. Create your own Specialty Pizza and Sandwiches. Wings, Garlic Bread, Salad Bar, Gluten Free Crust. Great recipe for Garlic bread personal pizzas..
Garlic bread personal pizzas step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Bake garlic bread 5 minutes..
- Spread two tablespoons of sauce on each piece. If using spaghetti sauce mix in Italian seasoning, onion and garlic powder to taste in sauce. Top with cheese..
- Top with your favorite toppings and sprinkle more Italian seasoning on top. Broil 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted..
- You could do this and replace the pizza sauce with gravy and top with cooked scrambled eggs, bacon bits and sausage crumbles for a breakfast version. You could use buffalo sauce in place of pizza sauce and top with cheese, shredded chicken and ranch for buffalo pizzas..
Spread two tablespoons of sauce on each piece. If using spaghetti sauce mix in Italian seasoning, onion and garlic powder to taste in sauce. Top with cheese, pepperoni, salami and remaining toast. Combine garlic, butter, and oil in a microwave safe dish or in a small saucepan. Also, a combo of garlic bread, pizza, and a sub sandwich?