Bbq pulled chicken Mac and cheese. Once baked, remove the chicken from the foil – set the BBQ juices aside — and then shred the chicken using two forks. Feel free to add some more BBQ Sugar-Free Sauce if you wish. Put your macaroni pasta on to cook. just take me to the instant pot bbq chicken mac and cheese already!
Save yourself some time and use a rotisserie chicken for the shredded chicken-you can then use the legs for another meal and the bones for stock! Heat a large soup-type pot over medium-low heat. Add olive oil and butter, then toss in sliced onions with salt and pepper. You can have Bbq pulled chicken Mac and cheese using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bbq pulled chicken Mac and cheese
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic, onion powder and pepper.
- You need 1 box of velveeta shells and cheese.
- You need 1.5 cups of sweet baby rays honey bbq.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
Tender shell pasta in a blend of rich cheeses including our tangy Vermont white cheddar cheese sauce, topped with smoked, pulled chicken raised without antibiotics, apple cider vinegar BBQ sauce, frizzled onions and fresh cilantro. (Nutritional values below are based on large serving. Tangy barbecue sauce, cheesy mac and a sprinkling of buttery, toasted Progresso™ bread crumbs team up to make this meal a total hit. Whether you serve this up at the tailgate, book club or slumber party, it's sure to find fans. Even better, this crowd-size bake isn't hard to make.
Bbq pulled chicken Mac and cheese instructions
- Sauté chicken in an oiled skillet and top w dry spices. Shred with two forks and mix in bbq..
- Make Mac and cheese as directed..
- Place Mac and cheese in greased baking dish or cast iron skillet and top with pulled chicken and shredded cheese. Broil 5 minutes until cheese is melted..
It all starts with your stock of frozen (or store-bought) pulled pork. The homemade cheese sauce comes together. Rub chicken with oil and season with salt and pepper. Combine the cheese sauce, pasta, shredded chicken, and green onions, and transfer to a dutch oven (or oven safe dish). Reduce heat to low and stir in cheddar cheese until smooth then add cooked pasta.