You can cook Clean-Up-Fridge Curry using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Clean-Up-Fridge Curry
- Prepare 400-500 g of Beef, Pork or Chicken Mince.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of small piece Ginger *finely chopped or grated.
- You need 400-500 g of Vegetables *finely cut or sliced.
- It’s of *Note: I used 1 Onion, 1/2 Red Capsicum, 2 Mushrooms, 2 small Carrots, some small Broccoli pieces and some Baby Spinach.
- You need of *Other recommended ingredients: Green Capsicum, Eggplant,.
- You need of Green Leafy Vegetables, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Pumpkin,.
- Prepare of Sweet Potato, Celery, Parsnip, Asian Mushrooms, Apple, etc.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- It’s 1 of Canned Tomatoes (400g).
- It’s 1-2 tablespoons of Curry Powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Freshly Cooked Rice 4 servings.
Clean-Up-Fridge Curry instructions
- Cut the vegetables all finely..
- Heat Oil in a large saucepan or a large frying pan and cook all ingredients. When meat changed colour and vegetables are almost tender, add Canned Tomatoes, Curry Powder and Soy Sauce..
- Cook until all vegetables are tender. Soft leafy vegetables like Baby Spinach need to be added at very last. Season with Salt & Pepper to suit your taste..
- Serve on a plate with freshly cooked rice..
- *Alternatively you can use Curry Roux blocks instead of Curry Powder, but you need to add some water as Curry Roux contain thickening agent like flour and make this curry quite thick..