Chickpeas puree with meat and pine nuts – Hummus ma3 lahmeh w snoubar. Hummus bil lahmeh is a traditional Middle Eastern hummus dish topped with warmly spiced meat, toasted pine nuts, and pomegranate seeds. To make hummus with meat, you will need the following ingredients: Chickpeas – either canned, or you could use dried (must be soaked overnight. This smooth and creamy chickpea hummus recipe benefits greatly from the addition of toasted pine nuts.
This toasted pinenut hummus is made with plenty of lemon juice and garlic, with just a hint of tahini for richness. All Reviews for Joe's Hummus with Pine Nuts. I made this for my kids so i added more of the sesame paste (tahini) and chickpeas and lemon juice just to mellow out the spice a bit and it. You can cook Chickpeas puree with meat and pine nuts – Hummus ma3 lahmeh w snoubar using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chickpeas puree with meat and pine nuts – Hummus ma3 lahmeh w snoubar
- Prepare 2 cups of canned chickpeas.
- You need 5 tablespoons of tahini, sesame paste.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of – Topping:.
- Prepare 200 g of beef, cut in tiny cubes.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of pine nuts.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of cinnamon.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
Do you know what pine nuts are? This hummus recipe is in honor of my Great Aunt Vieve who taught me the art of balancing lemon and garlic to maximize flavor. Place all ingredients in a food processor and puree until smooth. Check for seasoning and add more garlic.
Chickpeas puree with meat and pine nuts – Hummus ma3 lahmeh w snoubar step by step
- Drain the chickpeas and blend them in a food processor until you get a smooth paste..
- In a big bowl, dilute the tahini paste with 1 tablespoon of warm water. Add the crushed garlic, lemon juice and salt. Mix well until you get a whitish liquid sauce..
- Add the chickpeas paste to the sauce and mix well. Adjust lemon juice and salt according to taste. Transfer the hummus to a serving dish..
- To prepare the topping: heat the oil in a small pan over medium heat. Fry the pine nuts until they turn golden in color. Remove and drain on a kitchen absorbent paper..
- In the same pan, fry the beef cubes for 10 min or until they are well done. Sprinkle with black pepper, cinnamon and salt. Remove from heat..
- Top the hummus with the fried meat at the center of the dish and sprinkle with fried pine nuts. Serve with pita bread..
Arrange on warmed plates and sprinkle with pine nuts and remaining herbs. Pasta with Dried Tomatoes and Pine Nuts. The Good News More people should eat chickpeas at breakfast: The legumes have lots of folate, essential minerals and fiber, which helps regulate blood. Spoon the yogurt into shallow bowls. Top with the chickpeas, garnish with the mint and pine nuts and serve.