Quick and easy instant pot veggie beef soup. Quick and easy Instant Pot Beef Vegetable Soup Recipe. Pressure Cooker Beef Vegetable Soup is made with frozen veggies which makes it quick and easy to make. To be honest, if you do not feel like doing any chopping at all, then throw in some onions flakes instead of the fresh onions to make.
Note: These are Amazon affiliate links. First of all, I do eat vegetables, I'm just a little picky about the way they're served (I prefer them cooked, and They're soup haters, and prefer their veggies raw, but I'm wearing them down one bowl at a time 😉. How long do you cook vegetable soup in the Instant. You can have Quick and easy instant pot veggie beef soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and easy instant pot veggie beef soup
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 (32 oz) of box of beef broth.
- You need 1 lb. of Frozen mixed vegetables.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of can stems and pieces mushrooms.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Here you'll find some of the best pressure cooker soup recipes to Instant Pot Turkey Meatball and Ditalini Soup is a hearty Italian soup filled with veggies and tender I am loving this quick and easy Instant Pot Creamy Tomato Soup with crispy Parmesan chickpeas! An electric pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) makes it easy to get fork-tender beef Fork-tender beef and mushrooms with egg noodles. This recipe is written using the Instant Pot®. I used a whole box of chicken stock and I added a can of cream of mushroom soup and some Worcestershire sauce.
Quick and easy instant pot veggie beef soup instructions
- Turn instapot to saute mode. While its heating chop onion and mince garlic..
- When instapot is hot. Brown hamburger with onion and garlic..
- Add all other ingredients to pot and stir.
- Set instapot to manual setting with high pressure for 5 minutes..
- Let pressure release naturally for 5 minutes. Then release the rest of the pressure by turning it valve. (Caution the steam will be hot).
How to Make Beef Stew in Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker Our easy Instant Pot corned beef recipe is sure to be a fast family favorite. Serve this hearty dish with plenty of crusty bread for sopping up the rich juices. This hearty beef and veggie soup recipe is made simple with the pressure cooking power of your Instant Pot. When you make our Instant Pot® Easy Beef Stroganoff recipe, everything, including the noodles, cooks right in the Instant Pot® which makes cleanup a breeze.