Alkaline – Vegan Sausage Patties. A most amazing Vegan Italian Sausage Patty. It is so delicious, and healthy! Give it a try, and you will be amazed.
You can make this without the nutritional yeast. These vegan breakfast sausage patties are oil-free and can be made gluten-free! Classic breakfast sausage flavors without the meat and fat. You can have Alkaline – Vegan Sausage Patties using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Alkaline – Vegan Sausage Patties
- Prepare of Spelt flour.
- Prepare of Red onions.
- Prepare of Chopped mushrooms (no shiitake mushrooms).
- Prepare of Cooked chick peas or quinoa.
- You need of Grape seed oil.
- It’s of Sea salt, cayenne pepper, fennel (season to taste).
So, if you're seeking a vegan sausage that resembles the texture and mouth-feel of the real thing, it's not this recipe. What this recipe does have is that delicious. Recipe: Vegetarian "Sausage" Patties. by Christine Gallary. These patties start with simmering lentils with some garlic and onions.
Alkaline – Vegan Sausage Patties instructions
- Blend / Pulse blend ingredients into a clumpy mixed blend. Season mix.
- Make patties and coat with spelt flour.
- Place patties in lightly coated skillet of grape seed oil and cook on medium heat until browned and thoroughly cooked. Enjoy!.
While the lentils are cooking, brown mushrooms, which add moisture and a savory flavor, are buzzed in a food processor. Vegan sausage patties are so good even your meatiest meat-eater friends will be fighting over the last one. Make with soy sauce, liquid smoke, vegetable protein, and maple syrup, these vegan sausage patties are perfect for any brunch or breakfast spread. Serve these with all of your breakfast favorites. Spicy vegan breakfast sausage made with protein-rich tempeh.