Baked Ranch Pork Chops. Place pork chops onto a greased rimmed baking sheet. Mix oil, ranch mix and parsley. Place a rack in the middle of a baking sheet.
The best easy baked ranch pork chops – perfect tender skillet baked pork with a tangy zippy ranch flavor the whole family will love – with just five ingredients!. This baked pork chops recipe is naturally low carb, and works in a keto or paleo diet. Be sure to check your ranch seasoning if sticking to a keto diet, or if you are avoiding gluten. You can have Baked Ranch Pork Chops using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Ranch Pork Chops
- It’s 4-6 of boneless pork cops.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp (1 oz) of dry ranch mix packet.
- You need 1 tsp of dried parsley (optional).
RANCH Pork Chops are oven-baked, tender and juicy chops packed with ranch-flavor! These oven baked ranch pork chops are so easy to assemble and prep in just a few minutes, making them ideal for a busy weeknight dinner. My kids have declared this to be the Best Ranch Pork Chops With Potatoes Recipe! Place potatoes and pork chops on the baking sheet and drizzle the olive oil over the pork chops and potatoes and toss well.
Baked Ranch Pork Chops step by step
- Pre heat oven 425 degrees..
- Place pork chops on baking sheet lined with parchment paper..
- In a small bowl mix, ranch mix, oil and parsley..
- Spoon mixture over chops..
- Bake for 30 minutes then broil on high for 5 minutes or until your desired done range..
- What to serve with these pork chops: stuffing, broccoli, mac and cheese, baked potato with all the fixins', augratin potatoes, corn, mashed potatoes and asparagus..
In a small bowl mix together the ranch seasoning, smoked paprika, oregano and black pepper. Juicy, breaded pork chops baked coated in ranch dressing, Italian bread crumbs, and Parmesan cheese. A quick & easy comfort-food dinner! I feel like every time I make these breaded pork chops everyone tells me how I need to make them more. Sauteed pork chops are baked over a comfy nest of hashbrown potatoes and Cheddar cheese in a sour cream sauce, with some crunchy onion rings thrown in to keep things interesting.