Instant Pot Dark Chocolate brownies.
You can cook Instant Pot Dark Chocolate brownies using 11 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Dark Chocolate brownies
- You need 5 oz of Lindt Dark Chocolate(78% cocoa).
- You need 1 cup of Fine Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Greek yogurt/sourcream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Unsweetened Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of All purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Round cake tin(6"x 2").
Instant Pot Dark Chocolate brownies instructions
- Chop the chocolate bar into small pieces for quick melting..
- Heat(medium low) some water in a saucepan and keep a glass bowl on top of it(double boil) and melt chocolate and butter till it combines together with a glossy texture..
- Once the melted chocolate is cooled to room temp, combine with sugar using a whisk..
- Now mix in the yogurt and vanilla extract to the chocolate mixture..
- Once combined,beat in the eggs one at a time using the whisk..
- Now sift in the flour,cocoa,soda bicarb and salt into the bowl and gently fold into the batter..
- You will get a thick smooth batter. If you like to add chopped walnuts/chocolate chunks, now is the time to add. Note: Do not overmix which will result in hard brownies !.
- Pour the batter onto the prepared cake pan and cover using an foil sheet making sure top edges of the tin are sealed.
- Now add 1 cup water to the inner pot of the IP and keep the trivet inside.Make sure the steam release handle is in 'Sealing' position..
- Make foil strips to use as sling to lift the cake tin out of IP..
- Using the foil sling lower the cake tin onto the trivet inside the IP.Keep the foil strips folded down to prevent contact with the lid..
- Close the IP lid and set 'pressure cook' mode for 25 minutes..
- Once done,open the lid after the 10 min natural release.Check the doneness of the brownie using toothpick test. If not done keep for another 3 mins on pressure cooker setting and check again..
- Keep the brownie to cool and then cut and serve just like that or top the brownie with a chocolate ganache and serve once cooled completely..
- Enjoy with a glass of cold milk!😍.
- Tip 1# You can double the recipe for a 6QT Instant Pot..
- Tip 2# These brownies will get more fudgy when refrigerated for about 3-4 hours/overnight..
- For the Thick Chocolate Ganache- Microwave some heavy cream for 30-40s (do not boil).Pour this over chopped dark chocolate in a glass bowl and let it sit for 5 minutes.Stir using a spatula to get glossy smooth mixture.Now add 3 tbsp confectionary sugar and a drop of vanilla extract and combine well. Once the ganache starts to thicken, pour over the brownies and serve..