Hummus with Avocado. This Avocado Hummus recipe is like guacamole and hummus in one, and it is the smoothest and creamiest hummus recipe I've ever made! Avocado + Hummus is probably the most delicious ingenious food combos yet! The classic smooth and creamy hummus paired with the all-mighty super nutritious avocado is too much for my tiny.
Avocado hummus is the best version of hummus! It's so rich, super creamy, and absolutely delicious! Think hummus meets guacamole, I can't think of a combination that's better. You can have Hummus with Avocado using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hummus with Avocado
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can chick peas, well drained.
- Prepare 2 of medium ripe avocados, cored and peeled (13 oz before cored and peeled).
- It’s 3 Tbsp of olive oil, plus more for serving if desired.
- It’s 1 1/2 Tbsp of tahini.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, peeled.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red onion.
- Prepare of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1-2 Tbsp of finely chopped cilantro leaves, for topping.
- You need 1 tsp of red pepper flakes + a sprinkle for topping.
- You need of Sriracha sauce for topping, optional.
Avocado Hummus – Nothing beats a real Guacamole, but this ultra creamy Excellent option when avocados are obscenely expensive to make less go further! It's quicker to make and just as delicious. This avocado hummus is a modern twist on plain hummus and guacamole – a healthy, vegan, easy snack or appetizer that you can serve with pita or veggie chips. Blend all of the ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
Hummus with Avocado instructions
- Pulse chick peas, olive oil, tahini, lime juice, garlic, onion, and red pepper flakes in a food processor until smooth, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste (I did a scant 1/2 tsp salt and about 1/8 tsp pepper), add cumin and avocados and pulse mixture until smooth and creamy, about 1 – 2 minutes longer..
- Serve topped with more olive oil if desired and sprinkle with cilantro and red pepper flakes. Serve with mini bell peppers or pita chips..
Transfer the avocado hummus to a bowl and cover with cling film. I served our avocado hummus on this fine day with the easy flatbreads I made a couple weeks ago. I'm thinking I'm liking avocado hummus more than traditional authentic hummus? Try this healthy vegan California-style avocado hummus wrap sandwich recipe with hummus, avocado, and sprouts. Avocado toast may be the latest food trend, but vegans and Californians who.