Lowfat Marinated Pork Tenderloin. Whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, mustard, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Add the pork tenderloins and turn to coat with the marinade. Squeeze out the air and seal the bag.
Our Most Popular Pork Tenderloin Recipe! You will love this tried and true, easy method of preparing pork tenderloin. Learn how to cook pork tenderloin with no marinating required. You can have Lowfat Marinated Pork Tenderloin using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lowfat Marinated Pork Tenderloin
- Prepare 1/4 cup of reduced-calorie, sugar-free pancake syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of lean pork tenderloin.
A crowd pleasing pork tenderloin oven recipe with easy video tutorial. Everything you need to know to make perfectly cooked and flavorful Pork Tenderloin, including tips and tricks for grilling or baking it. I marinate the pork in a very simple lemon and garlic marinade that adds amazing flavor! This Pork Tenderloin Marinade is made with fresh and bright flavors like lemon, garlic, and rosemary.
Lowfat Marinated Pork Tenderloin instructions
- Trim tenderloin and cut in half, width-wise.
- Mix all ingredients in large plastic back, adding the pork last.
- Coat all sides of pork, seal bag air-tight and marinate (overnight for best results).
- Preheat broiler.
- Place tenderloins in roasting pan and top with excess marinade.
- Broil 5 inches from heat for about 5 minutes on each side. Pork should have internal temp of 145F. Let rest for 3 minutes prior to slicing.
It has a Mediterranean spirit, and only takes a few minutes to make! Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in Marinated Pork Tenderloin based on the calories and nutrition in each ingredient, including Pork Tenderloin, Maple Syrup, Ketchup, Heinz, Orange Juice, Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard and the other ingredients in. The Low Fat Low Carb Health Profile is your new tool for healthy eating. Tender, flavourful, and very low in fat, pork tenderloin is an ideal heart-healthy cut. My three grown children and grandkids enjoy this tempting tenderloin.