Greek Style Quinoa Salad.
You can have Greek Style Quinoa Salad using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Greek Style Quinoa Salad
- You need of Salad :.
- You need 3 cups of cooked and cooled quinoa (1 cup uncooked).
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz.) of chickpeas, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 1 of small bell pepper, diced (I use either yellow or orange).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of quartered English cucumbers.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced red onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of quartered grape tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced kalamata olives.
- It’s of Feta cheese, for serving.
- You need of Dressing :.
- It’s 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of red wine vinegar.
- It’s of Juice from 1/2 lemon.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, grated.
- It’s 1 tsp. of honey.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of each dried basil, dried dill, black pepper, salt.
Greek Style Quinoa Salad instructions
- Chop and place all of your veggies in a large bowl. I'm not a fan of olives, so I generally leave them out..
- Stir in the cooked quinoa and the drained and rinsed chickpeas..
- Whisk together all of the dressing ingredients..
- Pour the dressing over the quinoa and veggies and toss to evenly coat..
- That's it! I would recommend letting this chill for a couple of hours before eating, so the flavors have time to steep together. Store this in a large airtight container in the fridge. Or if meal prepping, go ahead and portion out the salad evenly into 6 individual sized containers..
- Serve it up with some feta cheese sprinkled over the top..